Packages and Specials
Willamette Hiking Package
There are so many trails to explore while staying at The Independence! In addition to a network of riverfront trails right outside our front door, this package will help you find and enjoy the best gems to explore by foot!
- Freshly tapped six pack from Parallel 45 Brewing – chilled in the refrigerator for after your hike!
- Sack lunches for two for the trail
- Two Better Bars (locally made, tasty and healthy fuel for the trail)
- Mid-Willamette Valley Hiking Guide (one of the best guides for the region).
The Indy Cycling Experience
Package includes boxed lunches for two, a custom 6-pack of our freshly tapped beer from Parallel 45 brewery, and 2 Bike Indy Passes for exclusive discounts at downtown businesses year round. At The Independence, you can store your bike in your room and take advantage of our bike workroom, outdoor wash stations and easy access to great road and mountaing bike trails, including the Willamette Scenic Bikeway and Blackrock Moutain Bike Park.
Get out of the house for the night and reconnect at our beautiful river front restaurant! Enjoy 5% of our standard room rate and a $100 toward dinner and drinks at Territory.
The Wine Experience Package
Enjoy a totally unique, “peak Willamette Valley” experience at Left Coast and Johan, two of the Valley’s premiere wineries, includes:
- A bottle of Queen Bee Bubbly from Left Coast Estate chilled and in your room upon arrival
- Tasting at Left Coast Estate and a $30 credit at their cafe, including their “wood-fired weekends”, with delicious, gourmet pizzas offered Friday-Sunday.
- Next, make your way to nearby Johan Vineyards for a tasting at their beautiful vineyard.
Pets are welcome at both vineyards and each offers walking trails, ideal for taking in the stunning views!
Vineyard Tasting Adventure Package
Explore the Van Duzer AVA, one of the Valley’s newest wine regions with scenic vineyards and acclaimed wines. Take a deep dive into this exciting, emerging region.
- Kick-off the adventure with a chilled bottle of Sauvignon Blanc from Andante vineyards, and a charcuterie board from Territory;
- Make your way to Andante (about 20 min. north) to enjoy a tasting at their gorgeous tasting room with views for days;
- Next, visit neighboring Van Duzer vineyards for another tasting. Then, enjoy their incredible grounds with fantastic wine, food, and walking trails.
Bringing your four-legged friend? Both wineries are pet friendly.
Couple Goals Package
Celebrate your partnership with our Couple Goals extras. Enjoy a trio of local truffles from our friends at Melting Pot, a bottle of Eola Hills Wine Cellars Sparkling Chardonnay, a copy of “36 questions that lead to love”, and access to our curated playlist of love songs just for the occasion. The next morning, ease into your day with a late check-out of 1 pm.
Wine Lover's Discovery
Discover some of the finest wineries in the region, from the comfort of your room or suite. Ready for you upon arrival:
- a complex Pinot Noir by Johan Vineyards, a certified Biodynamic winery;
- a crisp, delightful Sauvignon Blanc from Andante;
- a Charcuterie board from our Territory Restaurant;
- Take home two of our stemless wine glasses and stylish wine key!
After sampling these wines, you may be ready to head out and experience them in person!
Discover Indy (as the locals call it), bursting with local talent and charm! We’ve selected some of our favorite locally-crafted treats for this package. Enjoy chocolates from Melting Pot, sparkling wine and a custom dessert from Jubillee, and a filled – custom pint growler from Parallel 45 brewery.
Coffee Lover's Package
Get your local coffee fix when you book this package! Longbottom Coffee in your room during stay and then take home a bag of beans in an Independence Hotel tote bag along with two of our oversized mugs.