The 4th of July at The Independence!
Here, at The Independence, we take the 4th of July seriously……..it’s in our name!
The City of Independence is known for its annual dramatic fireworks displays and Independence Days celebration with concerts, performances, vendors, a parade, and much more!
The 2023 celebration is set to be spectacular! Stay in the heart of Riverview Park and Independence Days activities, and enjoy the best views of the magnificent fireworks shows over the Willamette River on Monday, July 3rd and Tuesday, July 4th.
1) The City’s fireworks shows are scheduled for:
- July 3rd at 10 pm (Hometown Celebration)
- July 4th at 10 pm (Independence Days Celebration)
2) Room rates for Deluxe Rooms:
- 7/1/2023 – rates from $289 *No fireworks
- 7/2/2023 – rates from $299 *No fireworks – Park festivities start
- 7/3/2023 – rates from $359 *Fireworks show at 10 pm
- 7/4/2023 -$399 *Fireworks show at 10 pm
3) Your room reservation includes:
- Two Tickets (wrist bands) for entrance to the Independence Days events and activities at Riverview Park Saturday – Monday.
- Free parking (walking distance to downtown and the riverfront festivities).
- Complimentary Breakfast at the hotel’s restaurant, Territory.
- Fireworks are visible from the adjacent Riverview Park (guests receive tickets for access), Territory Restaurant’s patio, some guest rooms with balconies (please check with us to be sure as not all rooms with balconies face the fireworks), and from the rooftop’s ticketed event.
- Note, tickets for the rooftop fireworks viewings are not included, but once released will be available at a discount for hotel guests (see below).
Rooftop Event by Territory
Celebrate from the Rooftop:
The best view in the Valley! Take-in the fireworks from our rooftop deck! Territory Restaurant will be hosting a special ticketed event!
- Monday (July 3rd) 7 pm – 11:00 pm
- Tuesday (July 4th) 7 pm – 11:00 pm
- Expect great food, drinks, and a spectacular show!
- Live music and special summer swag!
- Tickets for the rooftop event are $120 per person, $60 for kids 5-12, under 4 is free.
So much to do! Stay Longer, Explore!
Bring your bike, or borrow one from us to take-in the riverfront trails and bike the region.
Kayaker? Bring your kayak, canoe, SUP, or an intertube for floating and enjoy a beautiful stretch of the Willamette River.
Picnics in the park, can’t beat the views!